At the Hoffman Patent Group, we treat clients the same way we expect to be treated by others. That means that we communicate, listen, and keep clients informed. We also do our best to provide work at fixed, predictable fees, so there are no unpleasant surprises. Just some of the key things that differentiates us from others are:
- David has an M.I.T. engineering degree.
- Flat rate fees in most everything except litigation.
- Rates are reasonable and competitive.
- Listen to the clients–We focus on the client’s goals, not mine. Open and candid communications with clients. My experience is that enhanced communication enables us to achieve faster resolution of litigation.
- Our patent and trademark searches are virtually all done in-house for better quality control, and faster results.
- Substantial experience with patent office appeals, reissue and in person interviews with patent examiners so we know how examiners think.